Shiro - A food based mutual support network

What sort of software support is needed to support regenerative practitioners and help transcend some of the “free-market” barriers of normal food supply systems. Where can collaborative, collective cooperation with software help us increase the flows of regeneration.

here is an early and editable sketch for areas that could be explored to build for:

What would we like to work on, what to collaborate with more people on, what could be left completely to others for later integration?

I have continued working on a description of this idea for a project here:

It also is worth noting that this idea/project is a parallell endevour that supplements our efforts with this:

1 Like

This is amazing stuff!

Add to this some great open source software to manage your community garden irrigation robots - software that is open source and developed in a friendly community:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/501154380430979/

2 Likes

Yup, would be fun to get som real prototyping and development going soon!

There are some more (unstructured) information in our workspace on Notion - https://www.notion.so/foodshift/Shiro-Food-Buyers-Club-cedaa0dcd16e4e53ac08dc2b6ca085b0

Yeah! Tim has been following Holochain for a while too right @Tim_Sandgren?

HoloREA and RegenAg FT(non-rivalrous)W :slight_smile:

Yes, I have been impressed by the work of Art Brook and the others for several years.

Over the years I have also had lots of contact with Lynn, Bob and Pospi who are developing the HoloREA software, and also with the Sensorica network in general.

RegenAG looks like a great network, I wrote to the Growsense people about that.

Is anyone trying their biofertilizer in Sweden yet?

The biofertilizer, is that something you make yourself? Like a compost tea? Joseph Carey at 59 Degrees maybe does something similar.

I just meant regenerative agriculture in general :slight_smile: I haven’t looked much into RegenAG the organization

I just read on their website that they have a recipe for a fertilizer - basically a very very fermented tea…

1 Like