Meet and greet – Open for all

Let’s mingle!

The last few weeks have seen an influx of new Food Shift members/participants. The plan was to do a “project kitchen” this timeslot. But, I haven’t had time to recruit projects to the session, and it feels more motivated to do a networking chat with newly registered members.

So, all newcomers, a BIG welcome to Food Shift and welcome to join our first open meet and greet!

@alice @giles @annawoodhouse @heidi_barman-geust @ellisfors @naomi @mattias @jennys @gustav @erikrosin @elis_thermaenius @tim_sandgren @lova

Wednesday nov 13th, 15-17 Swedish time, using Zoom.

I’ll do a short Food Shift intro, then we’ll do a round of checkins/introductions.

Intro ideas:
– Who are you?
– Why have you come?
– What does regeneration mean to you?
– How would you like to get involved?
– What do you bring?
– What are you seeking to find?

Will we have time for more than that? Possibly not? It would be nice to have som open discussion as well. If we keep the intros rather short, maybe we have time for that.

If you like to join this session, please RSVP on the link by the post header so we know how many virtual cookies to bake.

Perhaps @zaunders andor @murkas would like to join in as well?

Meeting link

:video_camera: https://zoom.us/j/327122872

Hope to see you on Wednesday!

Och för den delen, ni som registrerat er längre bak i tiden, varmt välkomna ni också!

@Faizaan_Gagan @caroline @mir @dagge @fjallbete @heidi @jorge @albertpll @marten_thorslund @martin @joelfuterra @kkdvr @sara @anna_forsmark @marcus.bergh @tonjeeliasson @clara @tonjeeliasson @michael @pernille @oscar_hafvenstein

:seedling:

I would like to order one of those cookies. Until next wednesday! <3

1 Like

Cool, love to participate and glad that I’m free! Hope to finally share synchronous space with @zaunders and hear more about the synergy we can discover among us all.

1 Like

Sounds good! See you then! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I can participate if I manage to download the app for zoom on my mobile as I will be on the road. thanks for the invitation.

/Anna

1 Like

Ping @Tim_Sandgren @naomi @zaunders @AnnaWoodhouse

Here is the meeting link: :video_camera: https://zoom.us/j/327122872

See you 15:00 aka 3 pm CET

Phone died, nice to meet you all! Next time, possibly share a document as we chat? For links, thoughts etc?