Principles for collaboration and operations in Edgeryders

Remote Only Manifesto

Resources for decentralised organising

Enspiral Handbook

The Reinventing Organizations Wiki

Courage Before Hope: A Proposal to Weave Emotional and Economic Microsolidarity

Post reflections in the comments.

2 Likes

I attended Rich and Nati’s workshop Patterns of Decentralised Organising in Stockholm and loved it! It reflected so many of my thoughts on how I would like this organisation I’m picturing to work - and you’re on board with that too. Amazing :blush:

I also want to add Reflection as a key word.

2 Likes

@Michael, thanks for sharing this picture! Seems like a good process to get us started – starting with needs and working our way inwards the spiral.

Stepping stones discussion topics

Needs - To Be Created
Purpose
Principles
People

Here are what I think are the slides from that workshop (right Pernille?). I’ve found them insightful even though I wasn’t there.

Found more material about the Chaordic Stepping Stones @Michael mentioned.

Chaordic Organizations - Characteristics
New version of the chaordic stepping stones

Hot of the press, a conversation from open.coop about how to create and enjoy better collaboration at scale and online with a bunch of interesting panelists.

Har någon bra koll på Ouishare? Jag har en känsla att det finns en del att inspireras av där men har inte hunnit kolla närmare än.

https://www.ouishare.net/our-dna

Inte så mkt koll. Men har en känsla av att det är en minskande skara. Vi (jag, Marcus & Maria i Aktiva Byar) letade efter OuiShare fest som brukade hållas varje år men inte verkar hållas längre. Pratade också med Emma från Kollaborativt GBG när jag var på konferensen i Umeå som har varit aktiv där som inte heller var en del av OuiShare längre. Men de lär ju ha mkt lärdomar speciellt ifall saker har hänt som har fått organisationen att övergå i nått annat.

Adding notes from another post:

Explore
Learn
Network
Communicat
Nurture Ideas

Rhythm

• Weekly
  • Monthly
  • Every six months

Online / physical

Blog